Effective Date: May 15th, 2020
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3. HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
A. Through Information you Voluntarily Provide
- Name, address, email, username and password, telephone or mobile number when you create an account to access and use the Services.
- Required travel information for booking tickets: name, gender and birth date.
- Other travel information such as mailing or home address, email address, government issued identification or other identity verification, such as passport, government redress numbers, or known traveler number (TSA), frequent flier traveler number, and travel related preferences.
- Payment information, including credit card type, card number, expiry date, and card code or ACH information to process bookings.
- Billing details, including first and last name, country, street address, city, state, and zip code to process bookings.
- Personal information and data about other people, such as travelers for whom you are making a booking.
- Searches you conduct, transactions, and other interactions on the Services.
- When you contact us, either online (by email or through a chat function) or by phone, we may collect your first and last name, email address, telephone number, physical address, order number and any personal information you may provide.
- Your email address when you sign up to receive newsletters or other marketing communications.
- Automatically collected information about your internet connection, equipment, device, device identifiers, browsing and usage details, IP address, location via IP address and browsing history. See “Usage Information Collected Through Technology” below.
- We may collect other relevant data which may be deemed Personal Information under applicable law.
B. Usage Information Collected Through Technology
- IP address.
- Internet service provider.
- Browser and device information, such as the type of device you are using, its operating system, and browser used.
- Device identifiers.
- Information about your browsing activities on the Services (pages you visit, features you use, date and time of your use, length of visit, browsing and search history)
- Referring URL or exit pages.
- General geolocation of your device via IP address.
- Mobile carrier.
- Aggregated de-identified data or analytics data that is non-personal, statistical information.
- Server log files (IP Address). Our server logs automatically record certain usage and activity and information from the device that you are using such as your IP Address. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider and may be identified and logged automatically in our server logs whenever a user of that device accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP addresses to administer the Services, track users’ movements, determine use levels, analyze trends, diagnose server problems and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Through your browser or device. When you access the Services, certain information is collected by the browser you are using or automatically through the device you are using, such as the type of device you are using, its operating system, and the browser the device is using.
- Location Information. We also collect general information about the location of the device from which our Services are accessed (e.g., approximate geographic location inferred from an IP address) to provide better Services.
Through Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small text file
that a website or email may send to your browser to uniquely identify it and which is generally stored by your computer
can send its own cookies to your browser and most browsers are set up to initially accept cookies.
Using cookies allows us or our service providers to collect information about how many people have
visited the Services, the time spent on the Services, what pages were viewed, and other usage or
traffic data. We use this information to better serve all of our online visitors and improve the
content and design of the Services. Examples of cookies used on the Services:
- Session Cookies to operate the Services
- Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security Cookies for security purposes
- Analytics Cookies for statistical aggregated information on how the Services are used
- Through Web Beacons/Pixel Tags. Pages of the Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us or our service providers, to count users who have visited those pages, or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
C. Information from other Sources
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To create, maintain and update registered accounts.
- To carry out our obligations to book requested travel.
- To provide information and services requested from us.
- To process and respond to inquiries.
- To process payment transactions.
- To provide travel booking confirmations and updates.
- To maintain search and travel history.
- To provide newsletters and email marketing information unless you have opted not to receive such information through the unsubscribe instructions in the email we send.
- To provide notifications about changes to the Services and our policies.
- To monitor the usage of the Services.
- To gather analytics related to the Services usage and help us better understand our users interests and needs, measure and analyze the effectiveness of any email marketing campaigns, and improve the Services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical or security issues and protect our users and visitors of the Services and to protect our business.
- For the purposes for which it was provided.
- As described when collecting your personal information.
- To share and disclose information as described below.
5. HOW WE DISCLOSE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- To any of our affiliates in furtherance of our business who will be required to maintain that information consistent with this Policy.
- To third party service providers who received or process Personal Information we collect to perform functions that support our business and the Services, such as hosting the Services, our Global Distribution Systems (GDS) provider for booking reservations, email marketing, processing payments, online chat functions, customer services. These parties are required to protect the Personal Information we share with them and may not use such information other than to provide the contracted for services. We only provide these parties with the minimum amount of information necessary to complete the requested service, product or transaction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about the users of the Services is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply with any court order, law, legal process or legal obligation, including responding to any government or regulatory request or subpoena.
- If we believe in good faith disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others, or to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
- For any purpose as to Aggregate/De-Identified Information.
- For analytics through third-party analytics tools to better understand who is using the Services and how people are using it (as described next).
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- E-Mail Opt Out Rights. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us for our promotional or marketing purposes, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email communication. You can also opt-out by sending us an email as set forth in “Contacting Us” below with your opt-out request. Even after you opt-out or update your marketing preferences, please allow us sufficient time to process your marketing preferences. It may take up to 30 days to process your e-mail related requests. Please note that after you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional or informational related purposes, for example, as related to bookings or to answer questions you may submit to us.
- Limiting Web Beacons. In some cases, web beacons can generally be disabled by setting your browser to be in text mode only. There are also browser add-ons and extensions that specifically block web beacons. If you object to web beacons in emails, we recommend that you follow the instructions for disabling cookies above. We will still know how many of our emails are opened and we will automatically receive your IP address or other unique device identifier but we will not identify you as an individual.
- Limiting Analytics. Please see the information under the caption “Analytics Provider” above.
- Changing Your Account Information. To change your account information, you may log in to your account on the Services and change your name, email, phone number or password. Your administrator may also update this data and/or delete your account. If you are unable to log in to your account, please contact us as set forth in “Contacting Us” below.
- Closing Your Account. You may close your account by contacting us as set forth in “Contacting Us” below. If the email account associated with your email address is not active, we may close your account without notice.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
9. DATA RETENTION POLICY
10. DO NOT TRACK
12. CONTACTING US